Why Animation is important for your audience?
Do you remember the Gangnam Style Video?
According to hubspot.com, in 2012, Gangnam Style Video reached one billion, and then two billion views.
Now you may think why am I talking about this video? Aren’t this article was meant to speak in context of the animation?
Well the answer is YES. But before that let us explore how many online users are actively consuming video content.
We all are aware of the fact that YouTube is the largest video platform and Facebook is the next in its competition. Facebook might not generate revenue like YouTube but it is definitely going to help you reach the targeted audience. Facebook has more than 2 billion monthly active users as of June 2017 and as per TubularInsights , 500 million people are watching videos on Facebook every day.
Whereas, YouTube gets over 30 million visitors per day and the total number of people who use is 1,300,000,000.
Now, that is a prompting number and a great reason to start with having your own video content.
The most important question is why creating a video content?
The beauty of developing a video marketing plan is that you are making it easier for the viewer to be exposed to the information you are trying to communicate." – Chris Sandova
What a well said quote, I believe medical industry is the most sensitive industry where one might need to show the activities or communicate benefits and experiences of the new inventions to one’s audience.
- Working of the Medical Devices inside the Body
- Microscopic perspective of a drug’s mechanism of action
- Working of the mechanism of diseases inside the body
It becomes easy for the inventor, distributer, marketer and consumer to understand the depth of the invention of device and a thought process behind making the instrument or medicine.
Here are some benefits of Animation.
1. Presentation of Product/Services
Did you know?
Human attention span is 8 second which is less than attention span of goldfish.
I hope I am still holding your attention. Since now we are aware of ‘attention span’ fact, it becomes even more crucial to catch ones audience attention and convey them a clear, crisp and simple message. For this, an excellent way is an animated video which can take your product to the next level.
Here is an example, take a look at ConfoWiz, which is dedicated SaaS platform for clinical conferences and here is the explanatory video.
2. Animation as an educational and awareness tool
It is not always possible to explain complex subject merely into words as there are chances that your audience might not be aware with terminologies, functionality and technical aspects of the product. They could be your patients, students or sponsors of your product.
For example, a survey and a quiz were conducted on breastfeeding. Patients have to watch a 10-minute video on breastfeeding and take a quiz before and after watching the video. As a result 69% of respondents reported an interest in videos than showing interest in the sources like family, friends and websites. Patients also showed improved knowledge of education through the video.
3. Product Promotion Strategy
By introducing the animation in the video strategy, marketing and promotion of the product becomes more convenient in the online world. Below are some benefits:
- Video make your job effortless: Video can be accessed any time anywhere when you are not available physically. This means you just have to put one time effort in explaining the product in your video and it will reach your audience in thousands of numbers. All you would need to do is upload the video whenever you want.
- It is not as expensive as you think: People have misconceptions that video promotion and creation might cost them a lot. For more details get in touch with us!
- Videos create Traffic: Once the video is launched it is easily searchable. It helps in improving the SEO of your website and creates the relevant and authentic traffic. Once the traffic is generated, your audience queries increases on your product or services and they become more and more informed.
- Videos are Measureable: One of the best parts of having your own videos is that you can measure its performance and map its success rate through the parameters of views, clicks, comments or shares.
- Videos results in Conversions: As per Kissmetrics, “viewers are anywhere from 64-85% more likely to buy after watching a product video – this is one marketing force you can’t afford to ignore.”
As per the internetworldstats.com, around seven billion are the current users of the internet. Medical Industry has the vast opportunity to reach its active online audience through animated videos which can explain their product or services in the effortless ways. Here are some of the medical animations services are offered by us.
- Medical Devices & Equipment
- Medical Procedures & Treatments
- Patient Education
- Patient Testimonials
- Physician & Nurse Recruiting
- Staff & Facility Introductions
We also offer:
- 3D Animation Services
- 2D Animation Services
- 2D and 3D Character Animation Services
- Motion Graphic Services
- Professional Storyboard Services
- White Board Animation Services
- Explainer Video Services
Drop your queries or feedback in the comment box and share the knowledge with people who share common interest with you.
Keywords: #video, #marketing, #animation
Sat,November 18, 2017