How to promote your Product Video on Facebook?
In this article key points, you will get to learn is
1. How promoting the video on Facebook can benefit you in the long run.
2. How to promote your explainer videos on Facebook.
Facebook is rapidly growing as a video platform. And this saying is going everywhere in the online market.
According to Quintly, usage of YouTube Videos is declining on Facebook.
Quintly also reports Facebook native video receives 8x times more comments than YouTube videos which means more you own videos on your Facebook page the more it is going to benefit in long run.
Before starting with Video promotion on Facebook, let us begin by asking few questions about the video itself.
- Is your brand video popular with your target audience? Do they recall you often or are you just a fading memory.
- Are you creating videos which provide relevant information to your target audience on your product benefits or business collaboration? In case creating videos is not your cup of tea. Consult us; we are very good at creating videos. View Portfolio
- Is your video promotion strategy is good enough to catch B2B audience interest?
According to Statista, Facebook mobile users are going to be 1.34 billion by 2018
To reach huge masses you’ve got to invest in paid marketing.
Now some of the marketers are doing it already and are achieving the results in their niche industry.
- An attorney got a case worth $100,000 from Facebook after spending just a few hundred dollars on Facebook advertising.
- A cloud hosting company got new business leads from Facebook advertising and a whitepaper for $59 each. The most affordable ads brought in leads at just $29 apiece. The most expensive ones targeted CIO’s and cost $74.08 each.
- A marketing agency generated new client leads for $29.26 apiece.
- A SaaS company used a whitepaper to generate 504 leads and 92 new demo signups for $26 per demo sign-up. Notable here was that the target was people who worked at Fortune 1000 companies.
If these B2B industries can, you can promote your business too on Facebook.
Let us discover how videos ads are advertised on Facebook.
There are two video promotion options. Find which one is easy for you and more beneficial.
1. Facebook Advert
2. Facebook Direct Boost
Facebook Advert is run in the power editor. It provides the variety of ad options. We need to find which one suits the best to your objective.
Let us say, you want to go for the lead generation form, here is how you can create one in the Facebook Adverts
Once you have selected the Lead generation option. Following are the things you need to take care of.
1. Campaign Name: Name your Campaign
2. Ad Set Name: Be very specific and clear with your ad set name because later you might have to run more ads under same campaign lead form. I have given the name here Lead Video Campaign.
3. Your Page and Audience Selection: Take a moment and think to which audience you want your video ad to be seen. It is Women or Men, What type of Age group. What are their common interests? Ask these questions to yourself.
4. Placements: It is how you want your ads to be placed? Here you’ve got lot of options to explore.
5. Type of Mobile Devices you want to show your ads. I recommend doing a little research if you are low at budget. It could be a case study of your target audience or study of your website visitors.
6. Budget and Scheduling: You’ve got two options here for budget.
- Daily Budget
- Lifetime Budget
It is completely your preference on how you want your budget to be spent.
7. Format: Selecting the format of your ad.
8. Video Size: Take care of the size as it might reject if your video not match the recommended length and ratio. See the instructions below.
9. Lead form Details: You can add and subtract the details you need in the form.
Here are Examples of B2B lead forms ads.
Page Cloud Facebook Ad
WishLoop Facebook Ad
The second option we have is Facebook Direct Boost for your video promotion.
You can find the option on Facebook Page itself.
Once you click on the boost post you will find selection of audience options. You fill the details; select the target country, city, and your audience interest. That is it. Your job is done. One thing you need to keep in mind is there is no scheduling option. Boost ads are spontaneous.
And it is that simple.
Just remember before investing in paid ads you’ve got to have your paid promotion strategy on Target audience, measuring results, type of video trigging your audience emotions. The better clarity of results you have it will lead you to successful videos.
Keywords: Facebook, Video Strategy, Promotion
Sun,January 07, 2018